- 03 April 2016: Notifications to Jus Sanguinis: Founding Petitioners; of Update Re: African White Refugees: Afrikaners with proof of Dutch roots are eligible for Netherlands passports.
- Deon Meyer; Billy Cox; Hendrik du Plessis
|Jus Sanguinis African White Refugees||
EoP v WiP NWO Negotiations: Comments Correspondence [PDF]: White Refugees & Jus Sanguinis:
African White Refugees: "Afrikaners with proof of Dutch roots are eligible for Netherlands passports"
Comment Update Re: Jus Sanguinis Right of Return and Afrikaner Volkstaat Issues posted to: African White Refugees: "Afrikaners with proof of Dutch roots are eligible for Netherlands passports"; including summary of (i) Civilian Goverment Responses; (ii) Possible Cryptic NATO Military Committee response.
Copy posted to EoP v WiP NWO Negotiations: Comments Correspondence [PDF]: Jus Sanguinis, White Refugees.
Correspondence PDF: ‘South Africa, Demography’ Questions sent to SwissChamber of Commerce, FW de Klerk, Israel Chamber of Commerce and American Chamber of Commerce.
Q1: What do SwissCham SA Officials think Prime Minister Verwoerd and the National Party’s response would have been to the following hypothetical letter from ANCYL Nelson Mandela on 16 December 1961
Questions for FW de Klerk:
2. Prove his optimism by clarifying the reasons for FW de Klerk Foundation’s endorsement of SA Constitutional Courts corruption in Alien v Afriforum’s application for Review of SCA’s ‘Kill Boere’ agreement & SA’s Truth and Reconciliation Fraud?
3. Once a European Indigenous Rights Code of Honour Tribunal is established, should it order the assassination of FW de Klerk, for his refusal to advocate that South Africa’s Flat Earth ‘War is Peace’ Whore legislation and treaties enacted by him and his dishonourable European predecessors, be resolved; in terms of their failure to address the overpopulation and overconsumption roles contributing to Scarcity, as an underlying cause of conflict?
Swiss Federal Assembly: Foreign Affairs Committee: President of National Council: Andreas Aebi and President of the Council of States: Hannes Germann, response via Swiss Embassy: Charge D’Affairs: Claudia Thomas
On Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:05 PM, as part of the Battle of Jus Sanguinis Theses Campaign, the Jus Sanguinis Boer Volkstaat 10.31.16 Theses Petition and Briefing Paper was submitted by email to, among others Political, Ecological and Refugee related officials in Switzerland; via the Pretoria Offices of Ambassador R. Bärfuss.
On 05 January 2011, a written response was received from the General Secretariat Parliamentary Services Office of Hansheiri Inderkum, President of the Council of States.
They wished to acknowledge receipt of the “African White Refugees Petition and Briefing Paper” email and PDF, and to inform Jus Sanguinis Boer Volkstaat Campaign on the correct procedure for submitting such a petition: by hardcopy.
In March 2011 all EU Progenitor Nations were provided with a hardcopy of the Petition and Briefing Paper, via thier respective Embassies in Pretoria.
On 10 May 2011 the Swiss Parliament responded acknowledging receipt of the hardcopy petition and briefing paper, submitted to the President of the Council of States of the Swiss Parliament, and that "relevant committees of the federal parliament will review it and you will be informed after the procedure. Parliamentary procedure, however, generally takes considerable time."
On 11 January 2012 the Swiss Federal Assembly: Foreign Affairs Committee: President of National Council: Andreas Aebi and President of the Council of States: Hannes Germann, via Swiss Embassy: Charge D’Affairs: Claudia Thomas (PDF) penned their response to Jus Sanguinis Boer Volkstaat 10.31.16 Theses Petition and Briefing Paper.
Swiss Parliament Committee of Legal Affairs Correspondence: RE: Boer Volkstaat Petition & Briefing Paper
President of the Council of States of the Swiss Parliament:
[..] We have received your -- Pétition Jus Sangunînis Right-of-Return for African White Refugees -- to the President of the Council of States of the Swiss Parliament, on paper as requested. Relevant committees of the federal parliament will review it and you will be informed after the procedure. Parliamentary procedure, however, generally takes considerable time. [..]
Jus Sanguinis Response:
[..] We wish to commend the Swiss Goverments 'The Buck Stops Here' professionalism to honourably accept our Petition and Briefing Paper for the relevant Committee's Impartial Investigation. We hope other EU Progenitor/Stamvader Nations of African White Refugees can be inspired by your courage to do what Mandela and Tutu’s Stalinesque ANC Poverty Pimping ‘Truth’ Commission failed to do: Enquire into the ANC and Anti-Apartheid Movements Just War TRC Fraud, as detailed in the Briefing Paper. [..]
EU-NL-FR-DE-UK-CH 'Boer/Settler' doc's filed in 'Kill Boers Hate Speech' Trial: Boer Volkstaat; & Jus Sanguinis Repatriation of Settlers?
Consequently the Applicants In Forma Pauperis Amicus Curiae submission shall argue among others that:
The Boer Volkstaat 10/31/16 Theses Petition and Briefing Paper was submitted to the Stamvader nations of Netherlands, France, Germany, United Kingdom, and Switzerland; and finally to the NATO Military Committee Chiefs of Defence, between 05 to 16 December 2010.
One hundred and sixty EU politicians, academics, legal experts and military officials were petitioned; the majority of whom acknowledged receipt of the petitions for their attention.
The Boer Volkstaat for African White Refugees Petition appeals for:
[A] International and EU Political and Legal Recognition for Volksraad Verkiesing Kommissie (VVK) elections & negotiations for a Euro/Boere-Volkstaat in South Africa; or in the absence thereof;
[B] The legislative enactment of Jus Sanguinis Right-of-Return legislation by the relevant Progenitor/Stamvader EU Nations, for EU citizenship for African White Refugee descendants
The Volkstaat Secession / Jus Sanguinis Right-of-Return Petition Justifications (evidentiary details provided in the African White Refugees Briefing Paper # 10/31/16), are:
'Boere-Volkstaat for African White Refugees' Petition delivered to Swiss Gov.; c/o Swiss Ambassador: H E Mr R Bärfuss
'Boere-Volkstaat for African White Refugees' Petition to Swiss Gov.
The African White Refugees Petition, from 34 Founding Petitioners to Europe; two of whom are petitioning the Swiss Government, was submitted to the Pretoria Offices of Ambassador R. Bärfuss on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 9:05 PM.
Ambassador Bärfuss is requested to officially forward the Volkstaat Secession / Jus Sanguinis Petition and African White Refugees Briefing Paper to Officials and citizens of the Swiss Confederation / Confoederatio Helvetica.
Petition letters delivered to the Swiss Embassy were addressed to Political Officials, Refugee and Jus Sanguinis/Nationality Law legal experts, and Peak Oil/Population Policy/Ecological Social Contract experts:
The Political/Media Officials:
* Hansheiri Inderkum, President of the Council of States; * Jean-Rene Germanier, President of the National Council; * Hans Grunder, Conservative Democratic Party of Switzerland; * Christophe Darbellay, Christian Democratic People's Party of Switzerland; * Fulvio Pelli, The Liberals; * Jurg Scherrer, Freedom Party of Switzerland; * Martin Baumle, Green Liberal Party of Switzerland; * Giuliano Bignasca, Ticino League; * Eric Stauffer, Geneva Citizens' Movement; * Hans Moser, Federal Democratic Union of Switzerland; * Ueli Leuenberger, Green Party of Switzerland; * Ruedi Aeschbacher, Evangelical People's Party of Switzerland (EVP); * Bernard Hess, Swiss Democrats; * Christian Levrat, Social Democratic Party of Switzerland (SP); * Toni Brunner, Swiss People's Party; * Roger Schawinski, Founder: Radio 24 AG.