Prof. Alland also appears to be legally allergic to the concept of African White Refugees.
On December 08, 2010 2:19 AM, the Jus Sanguinis (Right of Blood) Boer Volkstaat for African White Refugees Petition, was submitted by email to the Pretoria Offices of Ambassador Jacques Lapouge. Ambassador Lapouge was requested to officially forward the Petition and Briefing Paper to French Political leaders, Refugee and Nationality Law legal experts, and Peak Oil/Ecological Social Contract experts; one of whom was Denis Alland, ELENA Refugee Law Expert, Professor in Public Law at the Universite Pantheon-Assas Paris.
On December 10, 2010 3:24 PM Prof. Alland was personally contacted by Jus Sanguinis, on his official University Panthéon-Assas (Paris II) Email Address, and informed -- Att: Prof. Dennis Alland; African White Refugees Petition sent, c/o & via: French Amb., Pta. -- that, the Jus Sanguinis petition for among others his attention, had been delivered to the French Embassy, for forwarding to, among others, himself. Attached to the email was the PDF Petition Letter to himself, as well as a PDF of the Petition letter sent to Ambassador Jacques Lapouge.
Google translate says you wrote the following:
I discovered by chance that my name is on your site:
I never gave my permission for this disorder organization which I know nothing.
So please delete this page or I see myself compelled to pursue you through all legal means.
Sir, if you had bothered to translate the page, you will see that it is a Petition and Briefing Paper that was submitted to you and other French persons, via the French Embassy in Pretoria. I do not know why they did not forward the petition as requested; they never told me that they refuse to forward the petition, which would have been the honourable professional thing to do; I think.
I do not think there is a law that says it is illegal to post a petition to French Professors, Politicians or Academics for the public to read; but if you say that there is such a law which says it is illegal to publish such a petition, please be so kind as to inform me of it.
May I suggest you conduct yourself as an impartial ELENA professor who investigates any REFUGEE matter, with impartial due diligence before jumping to conclusions, otherwise we shall have to conclude that people who get professorships from French universities, don’t know anything about the critical thinking capacities of Voltaire. What a tragedy that would be?
The correspondence also included a copy of the original email sent to Prof. Alland on 12 December 2010 (screenshot further above) -- Volkstaat Secession in South Africa; or Jus Sanguinis (Right of Blood) Citizenship for African White Refugees -- and its PDF attachments.
The email to Prof. Alland included a copy of the email sent to Amb. Jacques Lapouge, on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:19 AM: Request for Transparent Official Forwarding of African White Refugees Petition to Officials and citizens of the French Republic / Republique Francaise: Volkstaat Secession in South Africa; or Jus Sanguinis (Right of Blood) French Citizenship for African White Refugees (PDF)
- The Petition and Briefing Paper sent to you (i) via the French Embassy, on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 2:19 AM (ii) by myself on Friday, December 10, 2010 3:24 PM, (iii) again by myself on 27/01/11 00:10, informs you in great detail - in the African White Refugees Briefing Paper (www.african-white-refugees.co.nr) - of the goals of the Jus Sanguinis organisation. So, if you read the Briefing Paper, you will find the answers to your questions.
- It is irrelevant whether you are a Professor or King Louix XIV reincarnated; if you insist any action I have taken is ‘illegal’, in order to coerce my behaviour; you must provide me with the statutory law proving your allegations of ‘illegality’. Please provide this statute, because I am not aware of any such statutory law, that says I am prohibited of publishing the contents of a Petition letter sent to your office as detailed in public literature, by among others ELENA.
- Once the goals of the Petition are accomplished; i.e. when African White Refugees are given international and EU political and legal recognition for their efforts to establish a Boer Volkstaat; and/or African White Refugees are granted Jus Sanguinis Right of Return EU citizenship, then, I imagine the webpage can be removed. Until then, you are being petitioned by African White Refugees to speak up and demonstrate your concern for Refugees as impartial and fair, and that you – and other Petition recipients - are not bigoted against White Refugees.
- Please demonstrate that you support the rule of law for African White Refugees, when provided the evidence for how they have been defrauded, by the Anti-Apartheid Movement and ANC’s Truth and Reconciliation Fraud.
- A copy of our correspondence shall be published at: http://why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com; so that African White Refugees can know why they are African White Refugees, because they are discriminated against by International and EU Refugee Law Experts, who refuse to make impartial, professional and competent enquiries into the Petition submitted to them for their attention.
Who is Prof. Denis Alland?
He worked with the Chair of International Law by René-Jean Dupuy at the College de France in which it was attached before becoming assistant law school in Paris II in 1985. Editorial secretary of the Revue générale de droit international public (1984-1993) and member of the Drafting Committee and responsible for chronic "French Jurisprudence on International Law" (1993-1998), co-editor of the journal Human . Journal of French legal theory (PUF) from 1991 to 2004, Member of Editorial Board of the magazine;
Co-editor of the "Behemoth" in PUF with Pr Rials, Secretary General of the Society for the History of the Faculties of Law and Legal Science (1988 to 1991), a member of the Scientific Board of the Company since 2004; Assessor in the Refugee Appeals Commission, as representative of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (1989-1997) and member of the Standing Committee of the said sections together (1993-1997), Lecturer in IEP de Paris (from 1991 to 1994), Member of the Board of joining the Institute of Political Studies in Paris. Institute director Michel Villey to the legal culture and legal philosophy in Paris from 1996 to 2006 II. Juror aggregation Legal History (2002). Member of the commission awards thesis since 2003. Director of Master 2 Research in Philosophy of law and political rights since 2006.
[Dennis Alland] [Biography]